We were founded in 1954 as a fluid power distributor serving Central New York with just a few product lines. As the company grew, we added product lines and extended our coverage to all of Upstate New York and Northern Pennsylvania.
Since then, the company’s core competencies have expanded to include the engineering and assembly of complete hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Electric automation products have also been added, allowing us to evolve into a full-service solutions provider for all of your motion and control applications. Our mission is to make it easy for manufacturing companies to adopt new technologies and reduce their manufacturing costs.
We currently partner with over 50 leading manufacturers in the automation, pneumatic, electric, and hydraulic industries. The selection of those suppliers is driven by our commitment to help customers optimize their manufacturing processes with cutting edge technology.
Our main facility is located in Syracuse, where we occupy 44,000 square feet on East Molloy Road, with additional offices in Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, Cortland, Rochester, Rome, and Erie, Pennsylvania.