Search
Home  >  History
About Us
History
Careers
Testimonials
Our History

The Ralph W. Earl Company was founded in 1954 as a Fluid Power Distributor serving Central New York with a few product lines.  As the company and the fluid power industry grew, Ralph W. Earl added additional product lines and expanded our coverage to all of Upstate New York and Northern Pennsylvania.

Since then the company’s core competencies have expanded to include engineering and assembling of complete hydraulic and pneumatic systems.  Electric products have been added, and those complete systems have become more complex.  Our mission is to make it easy for manufacturers to adapt new technologies and reduce their manufacturing costs. 

Ralph W. Earl currently partners with over 50 leaders in the pneumatic, electronic, and hydraulic industries.  The selection of those suppliers is driven by the need to help customers optimize their manufacturing processes with cutting edge technology.

We now employ approximately 50 people.  Our main facility is located in Syracuse, New York.  We occupy 44,000 square feet on East Molloy Road, with field offices in Albany, Binghamton, Buffalo, Cortland, Rochester, Watertown, and Erie, PA. 


Contact Us »

Copyright 2016 Ralph W. Earl Co. Inc.   |  5930 E. Molloy Rd. Syracuse, NY 13220  |  315-454-4431  |